Amplitude is a French company specializing in surgical orthopedic implants. Founded in 1997 and present in 30 countries, Amplitude provides services and high-quality clinical products to a global market. Due to its fast market growth, the company is a leading player in the industry, chosen by renowned surgeons.
We worked marketing management side by side with Amplitude to facilitate the project in multiple phases, in a six-month term. Our focus was to update and relaunch the Amplitude subsidiary’s website in Australia.
To develop this project, we divided it into two phases:
- Phase I – Interview & Content Audit;
- Phase II – Content review, implementation, and launch
- Develop the new site for Amplitude Australia and put it online in partnership with the agency in charge.
- Specify the scope of the new site;
- Catalog all content, such as text, images, and videos;
- Provide management of different stakeholders;
- Creation, review and content approval;
- Implementation and tests.
The website was delivered and is now online as described in the project goal, but due to unexpected issues from various parts, a six-month delay occurred, resulting in the new website launch in one year. As a result of this project, we have:
- The ability to adapt to unexpected circumstances;
- Follow up with the responsible teams until the moment of the launch;
- The know-how to make the content more refined and customized by updating that which had become obsolete on the previous site.