Takeda is a global pharmaceutical company focused on the patient and motivated by innovation. They’ve been on the market for 235 years. The project was developed to aid digital initiatives in emerging markets, specifically in Brazil.
Besides helping the initiatives, our work was to coach and guide the digital transformation. This transformation is the commitment of the company to become one of the main digital pharmaceuticals by the year 2025.
To develop this project, we follow these steps:
- Pitch Camp;
- Boot Camp;
- Scale Camp.
- To carry out the financing for the execution of the digital experiment;
- Development of minimum viable product (MVP) with third parties;
- MVP validation.
- Training of two initiatives in Brazil to validate hypotheses;
- Initiatives launch with a pitch for investors;
- MVP creation support: an app that inserts behavior change;
- MVP support scaling to the final target.
In three months of the project, we have had big and motivating results obtained through mentoring as specialized knowledge:
- The reach of consumer behavior change resulted in 640 new users per month on average;
- Scaling support helped bring in more than 139,000 downloads in 2019.
Watch more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXAIUdoWsHI