Takeda is a global pharmaceutical company focused on the patient and motivated by innovation. They’ve been on the market for 235 years. The project was developed for teams in Latin America, the Middle East and Pacific Asia.
Our work was to follow up the existing Digital Transformation project through the Neosapp development. We coached and supported eight teams from digital experiments. This project lasted six months, with an average of 15 hours per week.
To develop this strategy, we approached these points:
- Management and support of eight teams;
- Mentoring and ideas follow up;
- Aid in identification research and strategy for scaling.
- Scale teams’ initiatives to secure funding for implementation.
- Support and mentoring for teams to go through the Pitch phase with potential investors;
- Use the Lean Startup method to test hypothesis;
- Identify and implement strategies for attracting investors to the initiatives;
- TDA (Takeda Digital Accelerator) Management and support.
In six months of the project, we obtained excellent results with the company, performing all the monitoring described in the three Takeda cases that we have:
- Four of nine projects were scaled with success;
- Company comprehension in the different locations culture was improved;
- Management of gains and failures and how to apply them in the next round was achieved.